Tynedale Group Travel
Your local family owned operator where quality comes as standard
We send you good wishes for health and happiness following an unprecedented couple of years and hope that you, like us, are looking forward to 2022 with renewed enthusiasm for travel.
As a family-owned business, we have been offering UK and European coaching holidays for over 30 years and due to continuing uncertainty surrounding travel restrictions and protocols across Europe, we have decided that in the short term we will continue to concentrate on a handpicked selection of holidays to some of the UK and Ireland’s finest destinations.
Our new brochure therefore contains a programme of exciting Great British and Irish short breaks and holidays as well as some much-loved destinations and seasonal themed breaks. As always, to add value to your holiday, our itineraries offer wonderful inclusions, experiences and excursions from gardens, stately homes, castles and museums to beaches, train journeys and boat rides. We believe that there is something for everyone within this brochure and hope that you enjoy browsing and will take the opportunity to join us as we explore some fabulous destinations throughout 2022.
We look forward to welcoming you onboard.
Andy & Cath Sinclair Directors
About Our Tours..
- Professional, efficient and friendly staff who will provide a personal attentive service from your initial enquiry to the moment you return home.
- Door to Door Collection Service from certain areas. This allows the tour coach departure points to be kept to an absolute minimum to reduce waiting time as passengers join and leave the tour.
- Travel in style and comfort on one of the North East’s most modern and luxurious fleet of coaches with hot and cold drinks and bathroom facilities on-board.
- Certain tours are operated by two members of staff. This allows us to offer an on-board drinks service, hotel check-in and those extra touches that can only be provided with a crew of two.
- Carefully chosen, well located, comfortable hotels with private facilities.
- Excursion programme with many entrances and admissions included at no extra cost. Visits to places of interest, attractions, train rides and boat trips etc can be costly but are included to enhance your holiday and give extra value for money.
- The very best value for money. We don’t aim to be the cheapest but we provide superb value for money along with individual attention that can only come from a small independent family run business.
- Full financial protection for total peace of mind. We are a fully bonded operator.
- Carefully planned itineraries and routes so that even the outbound and return journeys are part of the holiday experience with scenic drives and breaks in towns and cities off the motorways where possible.
- The size of the tour party for any holiday in the brochure will not exceed 50 and the minimum number of persons required for a holiday to take place is 25.
- Our drivers are selected for their skill, knowledge and personality and will look after you with care, attention and humour throughout your holiday.
Booking your 2022 Holiday.
Our dedicated reservations hotline will be open between 9:00am and 4:00pm on Monday 6th December 2021 during which time the office in Haltwhistle will be closed. No bookings or reservations will be taken before this date.
We expect our lines to be busy so we would be grateful for your patience.
We will re-open for personal callers and postal bookings at 9:00am on Tuesday 7th December.
Usual Office Opening Times – Tuesday to Thursday 9:00am to 4:30pm.
Usual Phone Lines Available – Monday to Friday 9:00am to 5.00pm
To view our 2022 Brochure click here